Monday, January 24, 2005

I've got a Blog!

I've got a Blog. Ok, now what do I do with it? Well, for my first blog I'll post my first Holga pictures. I bought a toy camera and put a Polaroid back on it and now I've got a very large toy camera with rubber bands. You see this is a really cheap toy camera and the back falls off which you don't want to happen if you've bought a $100 Polaroid back for it.

The first 3 pictures are with the Polaroid lens that came with the back and the last one is the Holga lens. The little streak of light on the tree trunk in the first picture is light leaking into the camera. The pictures aren't as distorted as I was aiming for. Actually, I wasn't really aiming since the Polaroid back covers up the view finder. I've been told that's one of the joys of the Holga - you never know what you're going to get but you're going to have fun getting it. Another joy is buying lots of film on line since most stores don't sell this type of film.

If you'd like to see my other stuff go to my website - Janeysjourney.com.








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Janey, you are so artsy. Can we go out to lunch some time? I have a feeling we have a great deal in common, especially that "Work" part you mention.. ; )

Keep up the good blogging!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

visitors to my little piece of the world
Web Counter