Wednesday, February 09, 2005

February Theme for ATC Group on Flickr

Kim @ Kim's Suitcase suggested a theme for the ATC Group at Flickr of "Still Lives". So I was surfing the Illos and saw nic squirrell's blog and her drawings of her cats and this all resulted in a frenzy of cat drawings. The first card is of Zoe. Zoe means Life in Greek and since Zoe was sound asleep and very very still, this was my entry for Flickr. The next is a portrait of Zoe, the next 2 are front and back of a card for my trading buddy Andrew (he's 9) who likes cats. Altogether there's Zoe, Gertie and Leo. The birdie is just a figment of Leo's overactive imagination.




2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These are so cute! I especially love the bottom two! :)

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim(stnemo)said....
Ilove this ladies work and I own some of it,yipeeeeee,love the cats.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

visitors to my little piece of the world
Web Counter