Monday, February 14, 2005

Illustration Friday - Flight

Well good news for awhile. Surgeon said that there's no detachment and my vision loss may be due to the swelling. So, I go back for checkup in 2 weeks. But, this may be a sign of the beginning of a detached retina. Wait and see I guess. Meanwhile, there's color, color and more color even though it's a little blurry it's still bright!

Here's my drawing(s) for Illo Friday - Flight. I just joined a mail art group. Haven't done anything with them yet but that gave me this idea. Mail art taking flight from my hand to yours.



11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww those flying envelopes are so cute :)

-lian
floss.pitas.com

9:44 PM  
Blogger Janey said...

As we all know - color is everything to Janey. And all letters hav wings don't they?

8:56 PM  
Blogger starky said...

Nice colors, cute drawing.

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such an amazing, distinct style. Love your illustrations!

Monica
www.green-peas.com

5:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very colorful and little flying envelops are very cute :)
Nuray-Tulipland

8:37 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

I adore this concept. Your watercolors are so pretty.

Elle
http://stuckinanutshell.blogspot.com

1:47 AM  
Blogger AlterKATEtion said...

I love your bright colors! They're so happy. :)
Thanks for stopping by!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the flying envelopes! So cute!

~Bertha
http://www.livejournal.com/users/bertha79/

12:41 PM  
Blogger Kim's Suitcase said...

i recieved one of those winged letters the other day!! what a lovely surprize that eminated such warmth, so kind thank you so much.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love how all your beatiful letters are winging their way off in the wind...

violetismycolor

12:45 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Cute idea girl! Love all the color!
boydcreek2.blogspot.com

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

visitors to my little piece of the world
Web Counter