Wednesday, February 02, 2005

jawjie asked "what are ATCs"

ATCs or Artist Trading Cards are measure are 2 1/2" X 3 1/2". They are little works of art traded in person or by mail. It's a way to see what other artists are doing, very addictive and lots of fun. I find a large blank white piece of paper very intimidating. I don't even think about that when I'm doing these cards and I can do anything I want on them - draw, collage, photos anything. The only rule is the size and they can't be sold just traded. Just type "Artist Trading Cards" in google and go for it. Or if you'd like to trade with me, just send me a note. Not everything here or on my site is still up for trade, some have already been traded. For me, I just like to be surprised - it's part of the fun. I just haven't had time to update my site on what's been traded. Too busy on blogger and making ATCs.

1 Comments:

Blogger jawjie said...

cool! that sounds fun. I would definitely like to try it.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

visitors to my little piece of the world
Web Counter