Thursday, March 17, 2005

Fav Links - I added another favorite link. Poison Pencil linked me last night and Frips linked me today and I'm doing a snoopy dance! My first 2 links. Really doesn't take much to make me happy - a new pen, a purring cat, James Marsters with a job (JM/BTVS ultra fan here) and someone linking me. Life is good.

Frips site is about mailart - something that I've started doing now. I've been making postcards for everyone I know. And started sending some to PostcardX. Really neat site that SnowJoe sent me to. People post their names and addresses and interests. You can just randomly pick someone and send them a postcard. It's not about trading but just a nice gesture. Try it out, it will make you feel good. As soon as I get a chance, I'll have a page on my site for the postcards. I wonder - do you think Post It People on postcards would make it through the post office?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I work for USPS. You have a bad to not-so-good chance that your Post-it will stay on the postcard. TRUST me on this. Unless you tape it all around, there's a 99% chance it'll fall off due to handling/loading, and running through the machines.-- Lori

3:54 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Glad to link to you. I hope to see you do an entry for this weeks' Illustration Friday " Bloom " ! Give us another contribution soon ! :-)

10:54 PM  
Blogger Janey said...

I'm working on it right now.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

visitors to my little piece of the world
Web Counter