Sunday, March 20, 2005

I'm still new to all this paper art and being on the obsessive prolific side, finding an outlet for all this stuff isn't easy. I've now added what could be a potential new obession - mail art. I've sent out postcards to a Yahoo Snail Mail group but that's not the same as mail art (I think). This postcard is made for a trade in Italy. It's very different from the rest of my work. Can't get much more different between all that color and Egon. But here it is, drawn and collaged and on the way to Italy.

If anyone would like a postcard (no trade necessary), just send me a note. There's no guarantee what kind of card you'll get. Might be Egon, might be Palm Trees. You'll be my own PostcardX.


4 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Nice !

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me! Me! Me! I want a post card! lol Here is my email address. pinky_no9@yahoo.com Send me an email and I will send you my snail address! Yay! How fun.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Janey said...

I just sent you a note. I'll post the card a week after I send it so you'll be surprised when you get it. Yes, it is fun!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Jim Bumgarner said...

Oh, I missed this one! Send to bmgarner@charter.net (and I really like Egon, 2!! - but surprises are nice as well...:-)

Tell me more about mail art, it sounds interesting. A friend in Yuma and I were trading letters in artfully adorned envelopes a couple years ago, but we quit. Anyway, we did have a lot of fun with it.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

visitors to my little piece of the world
Web Counter