Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Lending Talents - Joleen of Joleen's Artistic Talent started a blog - Lending Talents which will be the host for charity auctions. This drawing is for a chunky book (5x5) which will auctioned and the proceeds donated to Unicef. So, please visit Lending Talents and contribute some of yours.

I've lived through 6 hurricanes since I moved to Florida. And without fail, the day after always looks as if the world were born all over again. When you walk outside, it's like walking into the day for the first time. No matter how bad I feel or how dark the shadows, as long as there's another day, then there's always hope. Maybe it's a little Pollyanna of me but it's how I feel and it keeps me going even during the worst times.


5 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

lOVE ALL THE COLOR! & THE QUOTE!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Janey said...

Thank you and the quotes all me.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! I'm enjoying the text, also!!!

7:54 PM  
Blogger A.C said...

really enjoy ur artwork!! powerful colors!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Janey said...

Thank you all so much. I love comments!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

visitors to my little piece of the world
Web Counter