Monday, March 14, 2005

Post It People - Surfing the web during lunch today I came across Kristen's Sketch-Blog (much talented artist) and she doodles on post its. So I tried and they're really fun. It's a good way to loosen up. After all, they're just post its. Combine that with a library book on Australian Art and you get my Post It People. I think Kristen invented a new art form. Here's a few but there's lots more (and more to come during surfing lunches) here. And yes, they are a little strange.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!

stanleylieber

1:16 AM  
Blogger Kristen McCabe said...

Those are awesome Janey! your post-it-note-people are the coolest! I love the blue one on the far far left. If you wanna see some cool post-it-doodles check out this link:
http://drawingboard.org/viewtopic.php?t=21696&highlight=postits
Thanks for the kind words :)

2:06 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

I love these, make sure you keep them ... they will come in handy! I particularly like blue mamma/rastoman.

4:35 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Uh, is it breezy in here ? Or is it just me ? I like your happy nudists ! :-)

5:16 PM  
Blogger steve said...

"I" can't draw like myself either, it's all practice. Constant, unending, time consuming, and boring practice. YOU have a distinct style, No One can take that from you. Revel in it ! You'd be suprised at how many screwups I make in the process of putting down pencil lines.
Never give up, every style is important !
:-)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Janey said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. And I'll never put the pen down. But, I still want to draw like you!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

visitors to my little piece of the world
Web Counter