Thursday, April 07, 2005

Everyday Matters Challenge Organized Chaos - Ok, I didn't want to draw a pile of things. I've done my pens before and a pile of pizza boxes would be rather boring. So how about a field of flowers. The first time it appears as if everything is all over the place, just a riot of color without any order. But there is order. Not a plan but order. We just can't always see it. There's an ecological reason why these flowers and grass and weeds are here. I could look up it but I'd rather just enjoy the chaos. This is done in art markers (what else).

12 Comments:

Blogger Janie said...

Now this picture is the kind of CHAOS I love.."Spring Chaos"...Great job...I can smell the flowers!!!!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant, Janey. What a great slant on this challenge. I have put mine off, because I have trouble getting more that one thing in a drawing, in proportion. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
Robyn
Scratches & Scribbles

10:29 PM  
Blogger Jim Bumgarner said...

Spring and sprung and you've captured the moment! Now you need some bees and snakes and stuff.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Janey said...

Ooh, no I left out the bees (but not the snakes) - I've got be more organized.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Springtime is here. And you are on another journey - I haven't seen you do s field of flowers before. I like it!

DBD

1:48 PM  
Blogger Janey said...

As long as I'm not tiptoeing (sp?) through the tulips, I'm happy.

Thanks.

4:26 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Can I roll around in the flowers and soak up the sunshine ? This looks soooo inviting ! I can hear the birds chirping already.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Janey said...

Darn - I forgot the birds as well as the bees.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Cin said...

so lively and colorful, nice !

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://svcdjgjh.com/snbh/tjpf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fpfjapup.com/adre/ddba.html]Cool site[/url]

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://svcdjgjh.com/snbh/tjpf.html | http://ghuusydt.com/mekr/cqrh.html

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

visitors to my little piece of the world
Web Counter