Friday, April 01, 2005

Post Cards - I just received a few requests for postcards. There's no obligation to send one to me. It's really rather selfish of me. I'm doing it to feel good that I'm doing it. It's sort of like letting someone give you a gift because it makes them feel good to give the gift. Does that make sense? In fact, I'd rather you send a postcard on to someone else unasked then return one to me.

Of course, I'm always up for a trade of any kind - postcard, atc, pins whatever but that's different then this. And unless I receive hundreds of requests for postcards which isn't happening anytime soon, it's never too late to ask. I'll have the postcard here with a link to your blog or site a few days after I send it out so you'll be surprised. And foreign requests are ok too. Postage won't break me. So, just ask and remember to pass it on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janey said...

Thanks dbd - which hurricane was that again?

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

visitors to my little piece of the world
Web Counter